Your dog should never eat chocolate. Chocolate
contains a stimulant diuretic called theobromine which affects
the central nervous system and cardio vascular of the dog. If
you believe your dog has eaten chocolate you must seek
veterinary advice immediately as ingestion of chocolate can
cause death. Cooking chocolate contains the most theobromine
followed by dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white
Take all precautions and ensure that you do not
leave chocolate lying around. Dogs love the taste of it.
Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include
vomiting, diarrhea, restlessness, hyperactivity muscle
tremors, increased urination and increased heart rate.