Looking for Trainer in the USA/KCMO AREA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ursula Akita

Ursula Akita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I'm self studying Avian behavior<br />I specialize in Tropical birds, and Birds of prey.<br />

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:55 AM

It's been years since I've shown dogs. I'm looking for a breeder or trainer that will help be satisfy the Show bug that has bitten me again. I've contacted two so far, with no response. I do realize their busy people though. Is there anyone in this area that would be willing to train me back into handling? I'm not pickie about the dog breed you train me with. I used to show Lowchen, and have worked with the larger breeds, and am used to smaller toy dogs as well. Warning, it has been a long time. Last show I did was around six years ago, when I was fourteen.
Founder of Respons-a-Bull KCMO Network Leader and Donations Manager

#2 ashtonluise

ashtonluise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:music,reading

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Giving training to dog is not an easy task for anyone because you have to give your attention to you dogs training. Hire dog trainer is the best option to give training because they people are professional breeder trainer so they have lot of knowledge about how to trained different of breed dogs.

#3 nikkita

nikkita

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Nikkita Anderson is an expert Dog Trainer, she has been teaching peopleís dogs how to behave for 20 years; she currently run a dog training school in San Diego and she know this is what she was going to be doing the rest of her career.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

Most people dont have a problem being very clear about when they are unhappy with their dogs, but, they often ignore the good stuff. Big mistake! Make sure you give your dog lots of attention when heís doing the right thing. Let him know when hes been a good boy. Thatís the time to be extra generous with your attention and praise. Itís even okay to be a little over the top.

#4 arohi

arohi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

Dogs, tell all your humans to enter you into a real online video dog show starting now at Wayonda. Big prizes and barking rights for winners.
ileatherjackets www.ileatherjackets.co.uk
mens leather jackets mens leather jackets
cisco ccna cisco ccna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information