2 replies to this topic

#1 ann

ann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 07:21 PM

This past weekend is one of those as a breeder that you just dream about :D ! Saturday, my girlfriend's boy went WD/BOW/BOS for a 3pt major. He is sired by my homebred male and his dam is 5 generations of my breeding....so while I didn't breed him, he is 5 generations of my breeding bottom, 4 generations top-side. He's also a liver and not yet 15 months! It was his FIRST show to boot! As if that wasn't enough, I managed to title my three girls in rally on Saturday. All three just needed a leg and all three qualified making it a bonified "triple play". The best part is that they gave out rosettes to all new title holders. Now I need to get a picture of them with their new rosettes. Sunday was ALL "Eden". Marcus (liver boy) went WD/BOW/BOS for the major...both majors in two shows. WB (black) was bred-by/co-owned by me. Her sister (liver) was RWB from BBE class and a 3rd sister (liver) was 2nd behind WB in open. These girls are also 6 generations of my breeeding from a litter of 5! This was one time I didn't mind being in third place in open....

#2 Karen

Karen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:24 PM

EXCELLENT!!! I will update on Nationals later - my folks and sister came in last night. Lest's just suffice it to say that Mom's Chase as still an immature male caght a LOT of eye at open house and he is not even pointed yet! One man working to be a breed judge told mom there is no reason why she cnanot get his minors this summer and then major him in another year. Lots of interest in his as a possible sire by several big people!
Ultimately WE make dogs what they are: good or bad.

West Wind Dog Training

#3 ann

ann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:56 AM

Thanks! It makes all the work and disapointments disapear when you have a weekend like this one. My girlfriend says it hasn't even sunk in fully. I can hardly wait for the update. I just love to hear how everyone does at the shows. That is soooo cool when you turn heads with a youngster. Sounds like Chase has a bright future ahead of him :D !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information