Koda

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Riddick

Riddick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Richmond Tigers and our 2 Granddaughters.<br />Also tattoo's Car Racing but mainly V8 Supercars as well as the V8 Ute's.

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

Attached File  DSC00496.JPG   136.63KB   158 downloadsAttached File  DSC00098.JPG   206.98KB   161 downloads These are a couple of shots that I have got of Koda. One he is looking at me as to say have you got anything for me and the other is him racing after an indoor Cricket ball. I have gone down this path of balls because they are made of leather. and this will be kinder on his teeth. Our last dog had close enough to flat teeth all because of tennis balls. As they hold dirt crystals in the fibers of it and this acts like sand paper on their teeth. So that is the reason why. One thing that has to be rules out is teaching him to catch the heavier ball, as that would break teeth.
Never reget what you have done. Only regret what you wanted to do. But didn't.

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

Nice looking dog
Viv---adoring Aughra -English Mastiff- Dargon- English Mastiff. Always in our hearts Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds.Drac and Timber--Chow Chows Baron-- Rottweiller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information