1 reply to this topic

#1 ChrisS

ChrisS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Pet grooming<br />Motorsports<br />Hot Rods<br />Music

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:06 AM

Hey all, just joined and thought my first post should be some pics pf my puppys Anyway first one is "Cartman", he is a Maltese cross shih tzu, 11 years old and we got him from a old work mate when he was around 12 weeks. He is a little spoiled (OK more then a little) but we love him, he still acts like a puppy. Some pics IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image Next we have Bella who is a Bichon Frise cross, we got her as a stray over 7 years ago. She is a very loving dog and as equally demanding as Cartman..lol IPB Image She is very hard to get a good photo of as every time we point the camera she walks away :rolleyes: Unlike Cartman who is happy to sit there...lol A while back I decided to leave my job as a specialty insurance underwriter and buy my own business though the James' home services franchise as a mobile pet groomer. This was a big move for me and totally left field to anything I have done in the past. At around the same time my with became pregnant with our first child (21 weeks in now) which sort of added to the stress of making this work...lol Anyway I have rambled on for long enough, thanks for reading Cheers Chris
James' Mobile Pet Grooming
Canberra, ACT
Chris- 0414 187 717

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:56 AM

:) Very cute friends you have. We are happily owned by 2 English mastiffs Jorth and Aughra
Viv---adoring Aughra -English Mastiff- Dargon- English Mastiff. Always in our hearts Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds.Drac and Timber--Chow Chows Baron-- Rottweiller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information