My puppy is pooping alot, could it be the food hes eating

#2 willowlynn

willowlynn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:22 AM

Hello, what kind of food is your puppy eating?  Is he on a feeding schedule or free fed?  Has he been wormed?

#3 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:01 AM

LOL pups poop--make sure it is on a high quality food and feed the proper amount for its weight.
Viv---adoring Aughra -English Mastiff- Dargon- English Mastiff. Always in our hearts Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds.Drac and Timber--Chow Chows Baron-- Rottweiller

#4 msager21

msager21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:27 AM

He is eating what the store gave for his first bag of food. Not sure what the name of it is.

#5 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

So you bought him from a store and do not even know the name of the food?? You must have some kind of paperwork-what type of dog is he??? HOW old is he??? How long was he at the store they take them to early from their dams and they sit in the store for awhile has he had any shots? have you taken him to the vet with a stool sample and a checkup?
Viv---adoring Aughra -English Mastiff- Dargon- English Mastiff. Always in our hearts Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds.Drac and Timber--Chow Chows Baron-- Rottweiller

#6 willowlynn

willowlynn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:58 AM

I'm sure you can look and tell us the dog food brand.  Some foods are better then others, that's why I asked.  Has the pup seen the Vet yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information