Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information

How to select right german shepherd for protection work - General Dog Chat - Dog Chat Forums

Photo

How to select right german shepherd for protection work

German shepherd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 naughtypet

naughtypet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:28 AM

I just saw this video and wondering how puppies can be different in power and temp from same mother.

https://www.youtube...._yhuXAEvgc&t=7s

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

Depends on the Sire also-

Viv---- Dargon- English Mastiff. Always in our hearts--Aughra- English Mastiff- Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds .Drac and Timber--Chow Chows- Baron-- Rottweiller

#3 rosana234

rosana234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

The video is actually substantial and informative.  The points discussed in terms of puppy's reaction are compelling and logical. When you are seeking a dog for protection at work, you must choose a dog that shows some courage 

#4 SpicyBulldog

SpicyBulldog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:09 AM

[quote name="naughtypet" post="21775" timestamp="1504553286"]I just saw this video and wondering how puppies can be different in power and temp from same mother.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yhuXAEvgc&t=7s][/url][/quote]

Because dogs are not clones.... are you exactly like your mother? Dogs have a lot of recessive genes and dogs have fathers witch contribute to their make up. Puppies can have more traits like one or the other, they can have a good mixture of both or they can have some different from either parent.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: German shepherd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information