• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UmairAjmal

UmairAjmal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

for how long vulva swelling can continue before bleeding / without bleeding ? what are maximum days? any idea.? i mean for how many days swelling can continue without bleeding ?

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:35 AM

Talk to your vet
Viv---adoring Aughra -English Mastiff- Dargon- English Mastiff. Always in our hearts Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds.Drac and Timber--Chow Chows Baron-- Rottweiller

#3 willowlynn

willowlynn

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:48 AM

I'm sorry but if you don't know the answer to these basic questions, you should not be breeding.  What type of health tests and screenings have you done?  What makes your Lab worthy to breed?  What qualities are you looking for in a pup?  Are you prepared to risk your females life and the expense of emergency c-section, vaccinating pups and finding permanent homes for them?  What type of cortract are you using?  Do you have a mentor?  Etc etc etc.......

#4 rosana234

rosana234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:02 AM

Well, there could be multiple reasons for a vulva swelling, the most common is excessive heat. But in some instances, it could be an allergic reaction. In a few instances, it is due to labor complications or an infection in the urinary tract but if it's not one of the above-listed reasons, you should immediately go to the vet and discuss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information