My little dog bark all day as long as he couldn't see me. But I have to work. My neighbor complained about it for many times. What should I do, I am really upset and hopeless.
Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:43 PM
- Invest in some safe keep busy toys to occupy your dog during the day. A food-dispensing toy such as a Kong stuffed with goodies can be a great way to keep your dog entertained for some time.
- Ensure that your dog's needs for physical exercise and mental stimulation are met before you leave the nest.
Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:37 AM
Maybe it will help your dog to prevent from barking to train him patiently. It is better to introduce to him the surroundings and get familiar with it.
Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:52 PM
Always remember to keep these tips in mind while training:
- Don't yell at your dog to be quiet—it just sounds like you're barking along with him.
- Keep your training sessions upbeat.
- Be consistent so you don't confuse your dog. Everyone in your family must apply the training methods every time your dog barks inappropriately. You can't let your dog get away with inappropriate barking sometimes and not others.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users