• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cp33

cp33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:16 AM

I am trying to be patient but my 13month old french bulldog will not have her 1st heat! She has done nothing but get only slightly bigger nipples when my other female who is older went into heat a few weeks ago. I have had other females and they had theirs at 10months and one right before her 12month but not this girl. also she is hyper and will not settle down but I was hoping my other girls heat would bring on hers but it is not there. no swelling. Even the other girl has been ''checking her'' for 2months now. Again only nipples have slightly stood out in the past 2weeks or so. She is a small breed dog. I asked the breeder if she was spayed he said no and I got her at 15wks old.

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:01 AM

You want to breed right? You have all females?

Viv---- Dargon- English Mastiff. Jutz- English Mastiff-- Always in our hearts--Aughra- English Mastiff- Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds .Drac and Timber--Chow Chows- Baron-- Rottweiller

#3 SpicyBulldog

SpicyBulldog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:47 AM

Don't see the big deal she will come into heat when her body is ready. I've had them not have first heat and older than a year.. it isn't a big deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information