• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lghaderi

Lghaderi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:56 AM

We got a puppy a few days ago and have noticed that her bowls are some what runny. Shes eating and drinking fine, and when not sleeping very spunky. Shes due for a booster next weekend and was wormed at 2,5,7 weeks. She is just over 8 weeks. Shes a Siberian Husky. I havent noticed any worms in her bowls as I once had a puppy that had them years ago. Im wondering could the stress of the new house be causing it. Shes on the same food as well.

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:31 AM

Vet now--you can never be too safe with a puppy

Viv---- Dargon- English Mastiff. Jutz- English Mastiff-- Always in our hearts--Aughra- English Mastiff- Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds .Drac and Timber--Chow Chows- Baron-- Rottweiller

#3 TheDogLine

TheDogLine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in different kinds of Electric Bark Collars, electric dog fences, remote dog training, and dog training products

Posted 05 February 2018 - 05:56 PM

Watery diarrhea can be a sign of stress or a viral or parasitic infection and can lead very quickly to dehydration, especially in puppies. It is best to consult your vet ASAP. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information