• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wermm2

wermm2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:01 PM

Hello I have a 10 year old bulldog lab mix she is a gentle dog never has shown any sign of aggression.

now i have a chance to adopt a female mini puppy dachshund I know she will be small but i think that with my bullodors age and gentleness she will be fine. 

does anyone have a small dog and a big dog living together please tell me about it 

i am looking for stories so i can rest easy about this i really want to help this puppy i have always wanted one of these dogs and i think my big girl will love her as well.

thanks

Randy

#2 Viv

Viv

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts
  • Interests:Dogs///reading///outdoors///photography///fantasy collectibles///my Husband.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:37 AM

I have mastiffs--and a cat they do fine--I know of many Mastiff owners who have small dogs all do fine

Viv---- Dargon- English Mastiff. Jutz- English Mastiff-- Always in our hearts--Aughra- English Mastiff- Jorth- English Mastiff- Rontu--Bull Mastiff-- Annie and Blu--Dear Basset Hounds .Drac and Timber--Chow Chows- Baron-- Rottweiller

#3 TheDogLine

TheDogLine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in different kinds of Electric Bark Collars, electric dog fences, remote dog training, and dog training products

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:41 PM

I have a Labrador and Dachshunds together in our house. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Dog Chat Home Page

Dog Information Articles

Dog Potty Issues

Cat Information